A5 photo book (40 pages) 29€/pcs
A4 photo book (40 pages) 39€/pcs
30×30 photo book (40 pages) 59€/pcs
NOTE! Extra pages cost 1€/piece of paper. Maximum amount of pages 90 or 45 pieces of paper.
Railway station: one work day.
Iso Omena: two to three work days.
How to get started?
- Download the photo book program from here.
- Create the photo book on your own computer.
- When you are done, save the photo book file.
- Bring the saved photo book to us on a memory stick or other device. Put the pictures that you have used onto the same device.
- At the store, please let us know what kind of covers you want for your book.
What is the difference between a laser printed photo book and a photography photo book?
The laser printed photo book is printed with a laser copy machine, instead of a photography printer. This means, that the photo book can be printed double sided, where as the photography photo book is printed only single sided. The quality of both books are very good. The prices for photo books that are printed onto photography paper are different and you can find these from the link in the menu. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will guide you with your decision.
NOTE! Photo book program doesn’t work on Mac.